How to Leave a Comment

If you would like to make a comment regarding one of the posts you simply have to hit the “Leave a Reply” button on the bottom of the post. This will then guide you through the steps to making a positive comment. All comments are screened first by myself and then will be published straight to the blog. I appreciate all of the comments you have to make so please feel free to do this! Encourage your child to add a post or comment about their learning to earn in class P.A.T points! Reflecting on experiences are an important part of the learning process too!

9 thoughts on “How to Leave a Comment

1. Hi Mrs.Lewis,
    I am Grace, you’re former student. I am now in 6 grade. I live in Washington.
    I hope you still remember me!!!
    Grace

2. Hi Ms.Lewis,
    I’m Larry from your 3rd grade class in 2010. (if you remember me) I’m hoping that this comment will be seen by you because I just wanted to say how awesome of a teacher you were. I still have your picture with your dog and I and the ducklings. Right now at the moment I’m in United States of America, Washington (the state). I’m in 8th grade now and I’m wondering how you have been doing. I still hope you do the pictures with your dog.
    -Your former student, Larry Liu

3. Oh Larry! So great to hear from you and I am in AWW that you are in gr. 8! Where does the time fly? I’m so happy you still think of our learning adventure together and am super excited you are checking out my blog!
    I wish you all the very best! Keep in touch!

4. I’m so glad you wrote Grace! I think of you often and wonder how you are doing in the United States?! I hope your Mom and Dad are well too! I bet you are doing fantastic in school! Keep studying hard and beaming that bright smile of yours!
    Keep in touch!

5. Hi Mrs.lewis,I am write now in Mr.jackson’s class 2017-2018.I just want to say how awesome you are as a techer in finger knitting hope i can be just like you when I grow up! – your friend from Mr jackson’s class.

6. Hi Miss Lewis, Wanted to wish you happy World Teachers day…I am so happy and relieved when my daughters is excited and happy to go to school each day….thanks for positive energy and learning

7. Hey Ms.Lewis!! It’s Igor from your third grade class a LONG TIME AGO, don’t even know which year. I’m the kid who stole gum from your desk, and had termites in my lunch box :(. I just stumbled on your website and I wanted to say thank you so much for being an awesome teacher! It was always a blast being in your class, and I’d also like to say that I really appreciate the lesson you taught me that day, I felt really guilty for upsetting you and I never stole again! Anyways, I hope all is well, and if you are a student of Ms.Lewis’s right now than lucky you! Be kind and enjoy your time there, she is truly a great person and a great teacher. Also, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

8. Hi Miss.Lewis how are you doing? I didn’t see you in school before we went online I hope you are coming back in school next week though!